We had a lovely meeting on Saturday, with a lot of inventive/spooky variations on the prompt “No one heard me scream.”
We decided as a group to space our September meetings out just a bit, so the next Sunday meeting will take place on September 23, at 4:30, at The Crossings.
Our prompt for Sunday Sept. 23 is a DREAM THEME! Here are some ideas to help get you started:
- What happens if your dream turns out to be real?
- What happens if your sleep ends but your dream doesn’t?
- Dreams as alternate reality.
- Dreams as a portal.
- Write about a recurring dream.
- Write about a nightmare you had that stuck with you.
- Whatever else inspires you about the unconscious mind…