Unfortunately I can’t make the Wednesday Write-In at Mocha Monkey tonight. *sad face* The weather isn’t lovely to be out in, either, but I encourage anyone who was planning on writing at Mocha tonight to still go! It’s such a nice change of pace, and thanks to everyone who’s attended so far! I’ll definitely be back in action for next week’s Write-In!
We also have a Writer’s Group meeting coming up this Sunday, September 23, at 4:30pm (at The Crossings Apartments).
The prompt is a Dream Theme. Last time, as a group, we came up with a few ideas to help get inspiration flowing:
- What happens if your dream turns out to be real?
- What happens if your sleep ends but your dream doesn’t?
- Dreams as alternate reality.
- Dreams as a portal.
- Write about a recurring dream.
- Write about a nightmare you had that stuck with you.
See you Sunday!